Write a minimum of two paragraphs that address the following questions. If you've already blogged about the experience, add to your post or create a new one in which you answer any of these questions you may not have addressed.
- Name and describe your type.
- Read your type's description and write what you find especially true to yourself within that description and what you find only partially, or not at all, descriptive of you.
- How do the strengths of your type influence the work you do as an artist/designer, especially as related to Drawing III this semester? What weaknesses of your type do you need to remain aware of in order to overcome them when needed?
- How may your type affect the choices you make in regard to subject matter?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your type in a group setting such as critique? What does your type have to offer the class in a critique setting? What weaknesses need to be addressed in order for you to be a successful participant in critique? (Remember, participation during critiques makes up a part of your grade. If you are not participating to your fullest potential, this will be reflected in your grade. If you need to participate through writing and commenting on blogs, you need to take the initiative to do so.)